I finally got a new document camera, and it is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is unbelievable how long it takes to give instructions to the 6th graders, but the document camera can SHOW them exactly what to do so there is very little confusion. I used to think that the students were just trying to annoy me before, but their genuine relief at getting the document camera was a welcome surprise to me. It seems they were just as frustrated as I was. Go figure!
Hi my name is Rannie Huang writing from ELMO (Manufacture of document camera)Headquarters. I have found your comment through google alart. I am just wondering if you are having ELMO document camera or other brand?
ReplyDeleteThe thing is ELMO is planning to launch an initiative to have excellent teachers in the USA to try ELMO new product (with elmo document camera) and together get meaningful findings on how the technologies can help to improve teaching and learning.
I am just hoping that you are having elmo document camera and will be willing to join our project.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you.
Rannie Huang
rannie@elmo.co.jp
Hello Rannie,
ReplyDeleteI am sorry that I did not see your reply for so long...I was not able to tend to my blog for a while for various reasons. I wish you the best of luck with your plans, but I will not be able to be a part of them. Godspeed.